Why do we use them?
What types of cookies do we use?
We use session and persistent cookies that, in turn, may be our own cookies or belong to third parties.
- Session cookies are designed to recognise and store data while the user is accessing the website. They are normally used for storing information that is solely retained for providing user-requested services on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored on the terminal and which may be accessed and processed for a definite period by the person responsible for the cookie, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- Proprietary cookies are those which are sent to the user’s terminal, created or managed by the Global Power Generation website manager.The www.globalpower-generation.com website uses persistent proprietary cookies whose type and purpose are as follows:
- customisation cookies allow the user to access the service with a few general characteristics that are predefined on their terminal or self-defined by the user. In this case, their purpose is to allow and store the user’s browsing language.
- Third-party cookies are those administrated by analysis service providers independently of Global Power Generation
|Type of Cookie||Third party||Purpose|
|Analysis Cookies||Google Analytics||They allow user behaviour on websites to be monitored and analysed. The information collected is used for measuring the site’s activity and for building user browsing profiles, aimed at bringing improvements to the service.MORE INFO|
How can I block or allow cookies?
We recommend that you consult your browser’s help file where you will find information on the different options such as how to manage cookies.
Listed below are some links for managing cookies in the most widely used browsers:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
Users should bear in mind that some cookies are necessary for certain functions of the www.globalpower-generation.com website to work correctly. If you decide to block certain cookies, this may affect, wholly or partially, the normal operation of the website.
Updates and changes in the cookies policy
Our www.globalpower-generation.com website may amend this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements or adapt this policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Whenever significant changes are made to the Cookies Policy, users will be informed via a notice on the website.
This website underwent verification by AUTOCONTROL with regard to its Cookies Policy on 31 October 2014.