Is one of the world’s most mature and widely used renewable technologies, using the kinetic energy of the wind to generate electricity. It is a clean, inexhaustible and extremely environmentally-friendly energy source.
Projects in operation
Bii Hioxo wind farm (México)
- Installed capacity: 234 MW
- Location: Juchitán de Zaragoza, Oaxaca.
- In operation: since 2014
Cabo Leones II wind farm (Chile)
- Installed capacity: 206 MW
- Location: Province of Huasco, Atacama Region
- In operation: since 2021
Crookwell 2 wind farm (Australia)
- Installed capacity: 91 MW
- Location: New South Wales, Goulburn
- In operation: since 2018